Thursday, March 5, 2015

Embroidered Necklace

Do any of you read MrXStitch?  It's a contemporary embroidery blog that features all kinds of fabulous contemporary stitching.  A few weeks ago they featured an embroiderer from Chile named Sara, and I just absolutely fell in love with her work.  She sells through an Etsy shop called Casatienda de Amelia B.  She agreed to make me one of her mini-rosita necklaces in a custom colorway, and I just got it yesterday.  I love it and wanted to share it, especially since she was wonderful and prompt to work with.  I love the sparkle that comes from the little bits of metallic thread and sequins.  If anyone is looking for some great embroidered jewelry, definitely check out her shop.









1 comment:

  1. What a unique idea. It's lovely! I like the colours you chose.

    ReplyDelete